- When ordering, specify material, gauge (if nonstandard), dimensions A, B, C, D , end styles, and angle (standard 30°, optional 45°).
- (A – C) ≥ (C-B) and (C) ≥ (D)
- Use formula above to determine if a reducer is needed at C or D.
- 14 Gauge Branches:
- Any Branch with B, C or D end smaller than 8″ will be hybrid. (Smaller section will be a lighter gauge.)
- Any Branch can be custom made with flanged ends, hose adapter ends, or raw ends.
- Please Call or email on Pricing for custom pieces.
Optional End Styles Standard QF end can be changed to Raw ID (RI), Raw OD (RO), No Fitting (NF), Hose Adapter (RF) only on sizes 3″ and above, Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (AFL), or Van Stone (VS). Any combination of these end styles are available upon request.
Construction Seam: Longitudinal seam is lapped, spot welded, and caulked on standard gauges. 14ga and 12ga – Solid butt welds. Collars: Located on the exterior side of each port and considered as air flow non-directional. Collars have a laser welded longitudinal seam. If air flow directional product is required, it must be stated on the PO and additional cost may be incurred. A raised lap seam and spot weld are used for attaching the collar to the body and no caulking is used. If caulking is required, additional cost may be incurred. 14ga and 12ga – Collars have a plasma welded longitudinal seam.
There are no reviews yet.