- When ordering, specify material, gauge (if non-standard), dimensions A and C, and C end style.
- Tap In is used to cut into existing lines to begin QF system.
- 14 Gauge:
- Any Branch with end smaller than 8″ will be hybrid. (Smaller section will be a lighter gauge.)
- Any Branch can be custom made with flanged ends, hose adapter ends, or raw ends.
- Please Call or email on Pricing for custom pieces
Optional End Styles Standard QF end can be changed to Raw ID (RI), Raw OD (RO), No Fitting (NF), Hose Adapter (RF) only on sizes 3″ and above, Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (AFL), or Van Stone (VS). Any combination of these end styles are available upon request.