How The Shaker Dust Collector Works
Dust particulate is captured within the shaker dust collector; as particle velocity decreases, the heavier fractions fall directly to the hopper while the fines are drawn against the inside surfaces of the bags. The filtered air expelled from the shaker dust collector may be recirculated within the building or released outside.
To clean bags, simply activate the integrated electric shaker system. Shaker frequency varies according to the quantity and type of accumulated dust particulate. During the cleaning cycle, you are required to shut down the blower to allow particles to fall and settle down in the hopper.
- Safer Work Environment—Improves indoor air quality by removing airborne pollutants while helping to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Energy Savings—Cleaned plant air can be recirculated to reduce exhaust and energy costs.
- Easy Maintenance—Self-cleaning system and simple tool-free filter replacement.
- Self-Contained System—Unit arrives with everything necessary to begin collecting dust.
- Compact Design—Conserves valuable floor space and the unit can be located next to machinery.
- Quiet Operation—Backward-inclined blower wheel improves operating efficiency and reduces unnecessary noise.
- Flexible Performance—Designed to meet your exact requirements.
- 95% ASHRAE / HEPA After filter for toxic dust.
- Top Mounted Blower Module
- Heavy Duty Construction Heavy gauge steel construction with powder coated finish inside and out creating a durable and reliable product.
- Simple Filter Maintenance Cam-action mechanism and underside end cap handle facilitates fast, simple and tool-free filter removal and installation.