The Parker/UAS MCB Freestanding, Pulse-Jet Cartridge Dust Collector removes Dust laden air
- MCB modules in a horizontal pattern away from the breathing zone.
- The impingement louvers at the air inlet cause an even distribution of the airflow across the width of the module as well as knocking down larger particles causing them to fall towards the dust collection drawers.
- Dust is then collected on the cartridge filters.
- The clean air passes through the unit and exits through the exhaust panels located on the top of the modules.
The MCB dust collector includes Protura NANOFIBER MERV 15 high-efficiency cartridge filters.
- The NANOFIBER surface layer fibers are to be no larger then 100 nanometers in diameter, and made of non-water soluble, continuously run filaments that are rated to be up to 99.999% efficient on 0.3 microns size particulate.
- The cartridge filters are 39” in length x 12 ¾” OD and each provides 340 ft2 of media.
- The filters can be effectively cleaned either on-line or off-line with a reverse pulse-jet cleaning system, located entirely inside of the module.
- Filters are accessed from the front of the module by opening the louvered doors. No tools are required for cartridge removal. Filters conveniently slide in and out of the cabinet using a Cambar locking bar mechanism that holds the filters in place during operation.
The MCB modules are constructed with a 10-gauge frame and 12 gauge skin panels.
- All metal components in the MCB are EPOXY POWDER COATED with gray polyurethane paint (500 hour, 5% salt spray rating) as standard.
- Each module consists of (4) 1” Turbo pulse valves mounted on a 5” square x ¼” wall tubing compressed air manifold.
- Compressed air can be connected to the module at one of four different connection points.
- The connection points are 1” NPT and are located on the front and sides of the module. Compressed air supplied should be clean, dry and at 90 – 110 PSIG.
- The dust collection modules are independent systems that incorporate the following features.
- Louvered air inlet door, two removable aluminum dust collection drawers (4.8 ft3 of dust storage), a backward inclined, airfoil wheel direct drive exhaust blower and high efficiency cartridge filters.
The MCB Digital Pulse Controller consists of all power and control circuits necessary for proper operation of the MCB System. The control panel is wired for 110v power.
DustHog MCB Product Specifications:
* Add additional 12.8” (325 mm) if after-filter option is included.
• Welding • Plasma&LaserCutting • BulkPowders • RoboticWeldCells • Stone • Fiberglass
|MCB Models||CFM||CFM @ 3″ WG||HP||# Filters||Total sq.ft. of Media||Face Velocity ft/m||Booth Size W’ x H’ x D’|
|MCB-03||4,500||3,500||3||4||1,360||200||3′ x 7.5′ x 4′|
|MCB-06-01-H||9,000||7,000||7.5||8||2,720||200||6′ x 7.5′ x 8′|
|MCB-09-01-H||13,500||9,500||10||12||4,080||200||9′ x 7.5′ x 8′|
|MCB-12-02-H||18,000||14,000||(2) 7.5||16||5,440||200||12′ x 7.5′ x 8′|
|MCB-15-11-H||22,500||16,500||(1 ) 10 (1) 7.5||20||6,800||200||15′ x 7.5′ x 8′|
|MCB-18-03-H||27,000||19,000||(2) 10||24||8,160||200||18′ x 7.5′ x 8′|