EcoMAXX ™ FireBreak Shutters are an integral part of any fire protection system, as they are engineered to isolate fires and fire hazards in process ventilation and dust collecting applications. Preventative and reactive (after the event) solutions are available
FireBreak Shutters are installed in a multitude applications ranging from wood dust, metal dust, oil mist and/or any other process that has a fire hazard.
Some examples of common applications include:
- Secondary protection in a Spark Detection and Extinguishing System
- Detect and isolation systems without suppression
- Dust collector/vessel isolation when used with a Fire Suppression System
- Production area/work zone isolation for high-risk processes
- EM-FBS00G – Gravity closure with manual reset
- EM-FBS00F – Gravity closure with manual reset. Fusible link activation.
- EM-FBS00M – Gravity closure using magnetic release with a pneumatic reset.
- EM-FBS00P & EM-FBS00PH – Pneumatic closure & reset, designed for vertical and horizontal positions.
In addition to the standard features, all EcoMAXX® Fire Break Shutters can be configured to include the following:
- Thermal Probes for rapid temperature rise activation
- Microswitch for system shut down
- Compressed air reservoir tank
- Fire Suppression System
- Spark Detection and Extinguishing System
- 4 models/styles available from sizes 8” to 48” diameter
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Flanged inlet and outlet with co-flanges
- Self-cleaning design
- Integral gasketing for positive seal
- Epoxy powder coated safety red finish
- ATEX certified*
* Model FBS-00M is provided as non-ATEX CE listed standard. ATEX version is available upon request.