Angle Flanges and Gaskets
The Nordfab Angle Flange features laser welded seams, rolled ends and is available in galvanized and stainless steel material. Ready for use with standard sizes and hole patterns, Angle Flanges feature the shown hole patterns. For different hole patterns or no holes, Nordfab can use laser technology to burn flat flanges to match your needs.
- Galvanized steel provides little or no breakdown of zinc (zinc melting point 740°F)
- Hardware is not supplied with flanges and must be supplied by customer
- 7/16″ holes use 3/8-16 x 1-1/2″ lock washer, and hex nut – Grade 5 or better
- 3/8″ holes use 5/16-18 x 1-1/2″ lock washer, and hex nut – Grade 5 or better
- 9/32″ holes use 1/4-20 x 1-1/2″ lock washer, and hex nut – Grade 5 or better
If a custom hole pattern is required, specify a Flat Flange (FFL) instead of an Angle Flange (ANGFL) and provide the hole pattern. If no hole pattern drawing provided, flat flange will be blank.
Flanges are retained with a Van Stone lip.
Nordfab Angle Flange Gaskets are available in high temp red silicone and black nitrile materials and are designed to be used with Nordfab angle flanges and angle flange adapters. Gasket dimensions match Angle Flange dimensions.
- Silicone temperature range -65°F to 450°F
- One gasket should be used per joint
- Angle Flange Gaskets are only available with shown hole patterns